Potential Pedigree of Puppies
If you are interested in a puppy from Katura Kennels, please answer the questions below and return to us via email at email@example.com
- Your name, address, and e-mail address/telephone number.
- Your family members (adults in household and number, age of children, if applicable.)
- Your type of housing (house,/apartment), yard size and fencing.
- Place of employment/work telephone number.
- A brief synopsis of how an Akita would fit into your life.
- Are you a current owner of a dog/s? If so, how many male/females. Are they spayed/neutered?
- Why you want an Akita and any past experience you have with dogs. Have you ever owned an Akita before?
- What research have you done about the Akita regarding training, socialization, discipline, health issues, nutrition and housing.
- Name/telephone number of your veterinarian.
- Two references. Please include their name, address and telephone number, how long you have known them.
We maintain a Reserve List* for our litters. A deposit of $250 (companion) or $500 (show) and approved applicant screening is required to reserve a puppy. Deposits will be accepted after pregnancy has been confirmed by ultra sound. Contact us for pricing of our companion or show puppies at firstname.lastname@example.org . We reserve the right to refuse a placement that is not in the best interest of our Akitas.
Payment may be made by check, cashier's check or PayPal (fees charged by PayPal are client's responsibility and are in addition to price of puppy.) Please make all checks payable to Kathryn Concannon.
*Reserved puppies are placed first, then qualified potential owners. Puppies are not placed until they are evaluated and determined to be either a show or companion puppy. Owner/Breeder/s reserves the right to first picks of litter.